LegendCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of LegendCraft players Meet up, discuss, and more.

Latest topics

» IC2 Reactor
How to survive a nightmarish night on survival o.O EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:30 am by II_Zero_II

» Current Server IP
How to survive a nightmarish night on survival o.O EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:26 pm by II_Zero_II

» The Server Rules.
How to survive a nightmarish night on survival o.O EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:09 pm by grand_chill

» **WIP**How Money Works
How to survive a nightmarish night on survival o.O EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:01 pm by Tyler2803

» Newbie help
How to survive a nightmarish night on survival o.O EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:57 am by Mariux446

» How to survive a nightmarish night on survival o.O
How to survive a nightmarish night on survival o.O EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:06 am by Mariux446

» The Rules
How to survive a nightmarish night on survival o.O EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:40 pm by II_Zero_II

Donate

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

4 posters

How to survive a nightmarish night on survival o.O

DEATHFAIL(FAILEGION)
    DEATHFAIL(FAILEGION)

How to survive a nightmarish night on survival o.O Empty How to survive a nightmarish night on survival o.O

Post  DEATHFAIL(FAILEGION) Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:01 am

Soon the day shall rotate between night and day o.o so many of you must be wondering (if you come from classic) how to survive.
    Heres a few easy steps
    1. Don't enter My world your chances dropped from 98% to 3% I tend to stalk all that enter and spawn some mean mobs :3 (but seriously)
    Start digging dirt.
    You may ask why dirt? Because I said so? Yes. Real reason? Because its easy to destroy and rebuild, on single player dirt has been my salvation in hard mode many times as when am miles away from home base or just starting I just build my dirt home up before it hits night which is usually a 6x6 dirt home or a 11x11 either one is effective and cave myself in praying that the sun will come up and no creepy party is outside, which when the sun is up could simple destroy roof and build up to check. Effective and it saves "money".
    2. Unless you are truly ready try to stay in well litted surface areas, going into caves is just asking to die, I myself perfer to start my mining operation right below my place, because I have access to all my stuff plus its easier to find your way back up.
    3. one of the most epic ways of mapping a cave system if you do enter it is this! torches on the right means going down on the left means going up. so place them on the right as you head down. Also adding doors behind you helps or non native stones/blocks.
    4. Since this is multiplayer feel free to join together build a small village perhaps, it is much easier to collect items 4 people then with 1.
    thats about it for a short guide on surviving Survival but really.... DO NOT ENTER My world, We are evil there!
    II_Zero_II
    II_Zero_II
    Admin

How to survive a nightmarish night on survival o.O Empty Re: How to survive a nightmarish night on survival o.O

Post  II_Zero_II Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:10 am

Lol good addition to the Help section here Death Razz
    Duely noted your world = deathtrap
    good to know Razz
    you should consider video tutorials of how to get a good start in a survival server o.o
    not a requirement, just a suggestion ^_^ that dirt thing is great advice.
    Mariux446
    Mariux446

How to survive a nightmarish night on survival o.O Empty Re: How to survive a nightmarish night on survival o.O

Post  Mariux446 Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:02 am

Or, if you find yourself in night, you can ask someone to help finding a shelter Very Happy
    DEATHFAIL(FAILEGION)
    DEATHFAIL(FAILEGION)

Post  DEATHFAIL(FAILEGION) Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:53 am

hehe :3 i'll leave videos to chill he seemed pretty excited on that part, planning on something big might even take days of cuboiding o.O however thats off topic yaaay -serious face-

Rememeber never to let a creeper into your house.
    Akosibitoy

Post  Akosibitoy Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:17 am

DEATHFAIL(FAILEGION) wrote:hehe :3 i'll leave videos to chill he seemed pretty excited on that part, planning on something big might even take days of cuboiding o.O however thats off topic yaaay -serious face-

Rememeber never to let a creeper into your house.

Bah creepers dont explode terrain or player entities in the server anyway Razz
    Mariux446
    Mariux446

Post  Mariux446 Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:06 am

I think he means that it hurts the creeper

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:37 pm